
I went to the Taronga Zoo in Sydney to check out the native wildlife. This emu was not happy to see me. Emus are the world's third largest birds...but they can't fly! They run really fast, though, and they're found throughout Australia.
Check me out here with a kangaroo!
She almost let me ride in her little pouch. Kangaroos are marsupials that can only be found in Australia. It's actually a national symbol of the country.
In this photo you'll see some elephants in the background. I didn't want to get too close to them. I was afraid they'd flatten me...even more.
After the trip to the zoo, we went to Manly Beach. It's a beautiful and really popular beach in Sydney.
Our last two stops in Sydney were the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I had a great view of them from my hotel room, but I had to see them up close and personal.
Well that's it for my trip down under. I hope you enjoyed my photos!
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.